Maintenance & Monitoring
Annual solar PV maintenance is a necessity to ensure that your system is:
- Free from faults
- Generating electricity
- Generating revenue
- Maintained in line with your long-term warranty conditions
Annual site visit (Option 1)
Your annual site visit includes the inspection, testing and a report on the:
- Output – Expected v Actual Performance
Option 2. Annual Site visit & remote monitoring (recommended)
The simplest and most cost effective way to continually monitor the output from your solar PV system is to have remote monitoring installed.
This can be carried out at an inverter level, where you can receive real time alerts and requires a broadband connection, or it can be carried out at an energy meter level, with the data displayed on a day + 1 level without the need for a broadband connection.
In addition to the Option 1 annual site visit you will receive:
- Installation of remote monitoring equipment
- 24/7 – 365 fault monitoring with notifications
- 24/7 – 365 output monitoring with notifications
- Automatic feed-in-tariff submissions
- Automatic PPA production (landlords)
- Data analytics
- TV Display functionality
- An increase in your export tariff by up to 25%
- Ability to upgrade to a full Energy Management system
With either of these options you are free to create your own tailor-made solution and choose between a one-off visit or a fixed contract for 3 or 5 years.
Contact us today on 01525 632238 and discover how Helios can help you to keep your solar PV system professionally maintained.
Our Value to You
Experienced, motivated professionals, providing you with:
Solar PV maintenance & cleaning
ISO 14001/ISO 50001 reporting
Increased export rates (up to 25% increase)
Our easy solutions cover it all.
Online portal available in all languages **
** (apart from Arabic & Japanese – we’re working on it!)
Get Your Quote Today
Solar Panel Cleaning? Solar Panel Maintenance? Monitoring? Energy Management?
Contact us today and let us see how we can help you with your requirements. Discover our first class service today.